About Body Wraps
The body wrap is an advanced development that works on shrinking the adipose tissue of fat called cellulite, that is found directly below the surface of the skin. Body wraps help eliminate toxins and impurities that have built up in the body. It will also help to rid the body of cellulite and will smooth, tighten and soften the skin.
Prior to your wrap the skin is brushed for removal of dead skin cells and stimulate the sweat glands and help to open up the pores to allow the Miracle Gel solution to penetrate more thoroughly and effectively. Dry skin brushing stimulates your blood circulation, which is the indirect cause of cellulite.
FOR YOUR BODY WRAP:
- Women wear a bra and panties (may go braless if desired)
- Men are asked to wear dark colored boxer briefs
- DO NOT shower, shave or put any lotions/creams on your skin the day of your body wrap. Deodorant is okay.
- Bring an extra pair of panties/briefs and bra
- Once you are wrapped you will wear a plastic suit for one hour (this is used to keep the heat in)
- You cannot shower for 6 hours AFTER the wrap
- Drink a gallon of water in the next 24 hours to flush away toxins
Full Body Wrap - The client is wrapped from the shoulders to the wrists and down to the ankles. (Chin wrap is an additional fee).
Partial Body Wrap - The client is wrapped below the breasts to the top of the knees.